Kaopectate Liquid Regular Vanilla Flavor

$7.99

SKU: 3718020 Category: Product ID: 1854

Description

Indications

Relieves: Travelerýs diarrhea, diarrhea, upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas. Relieves 7 types of stomach ailments.

Directions

Shake well immediately before each use. Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 30 mL or 2 tablespoonfuls. For accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cup. Repeat dose every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.

Active Ingredients

15 mL: Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg

Inactive Ingredients

Caramel; Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Flavor; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Sodium Salicylate; Sorbic Acid; Sucrose; Water; Xanthan Gum; Each 15 mL Tablespoonful Contains: Sodium 4 mg; Total Salicylates 130 mg

Warnings

Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare by serious illness. Allergy Alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are: Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin), Taking other salicylate products. Do not use if you have: An ulcer, A bleeding problem, Bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor before use if you have: A sodium restricted diet, fever, mucus in the stool. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: Diabetes, Gout, Arthritis, Anticoagulation (thinning the blood). When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms get worse, Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.